Monday, May 1, 2017

Final Reflective Post




I had many worries coming into this course. I did not have much experience with online classes and I am more comfortable in a classroom setting. I wasn’t a young millennial that technology is like second nature. With all the bad qualities said, my good quality is to not give up and give it always my best. That is exactly how I took this course. Each assignment seemed impossible and many topics I had never heard before. I discovered many new things and when I accomplished the task, it felt so rewarding. Everything gained from this course, I could see myself use in the future. This course has opened my eyes to the possibilities in technology.


I felt all the assignments were leading up to prepare us for the upcoming assignments. I especially enjoyed the collaborative assignments. Good communication is very helpful in the field of education. Teachers collaborate ideas and projects daily. The textbook was very easy to understand and was my go to for all the assignments. Even for my own children, I found many insightful technology resources from the textbook.  The discussions were interesting to reveal popular topics in education. Through the discussions, we got to see many people’s opinions and learn strategies for the future.



Technology is here to stay and only growing each day. As a future educator to be familiar with technology can only benefit the students and myself. I learned so much from this course and I know there is still so much more to learn. Though technology can seem intimidating at first, it was also very fun to explore. From this course, I am mostly taking the confidence in discovering new things in a world of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment